The renovation at Public Market Emeryville reached a big milestone in late December when the new Shellmound Road opened. While construction continues, all shops and businesses, including the Market Hall, offices, Urban Outfitters, Guitar Center, Hot Italian, Paradita Eatery, and Peet’s are open for business.
We’re publishing regular updates to keep everyone informed about the latest news on construction. Sign up here to receive our monthly newsletter >
We recently caught up with Travis from Plant to learn about the latest milestones and what’s next in the pipeline. Below are a few of the highlights:
- Paving of the new Shellmound Street is complete and the road is open.
- The new 62nd Street Plaza will be open by the end of January.
- The new parking garage is open and operational.
- Work will start on Christie Park before the end of January.
- The parking lot directly across from Public Market will be closing at the end of January for construction on Parcel B, additional retail, parking and residential.