Public Market installed a cleanliness infrastructure with rigorous health protocols. With more room for you to be generously socially-distanced. More room, indoors and out.
FRESH AND CLEAN. SAFE AND HEALTHY.
Public Market has always been dedicated to cleanliness for the health and safety of our customers, tenants and staff. Now, we have implemented an even higher standard.
Heightened Sanitizing Processes and Infrastructure:
- Daily disinfections of all common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations at each entrance.
- Shields installed at all customer/tenant point of sale areas.
- Continuous cleaning of dining surfaces throughout the food hall and outdoor spaces.
- All Food Hall staff wear face coverings.
- All Food Hall staff must be healthy to come into work.
- Installation of makeup air units, which circulate fresh, external air throughout the Food Hall.
- Single-use trays only from purveyors.
Social Distance Protocols:
- Seating is spread six feet or more apart, diffused throughout the food hall and onto new outdoor spaces.
- Face coverings required of all Public Market guests.
- All queue areas are marked for six feet apart.
- Signage throughout the Food Hall reminds people to maintain social distance and wear masks.
We look forward to continuing to nourishing you AND doing our part to keep you safe! See you soon.